The DM&A Nutrition Division provides services to support the work of the clinical nutrition team. These services include but are not limited to education and training.
DESTINATION10 Score Card for Registered Dietitian Nutritionists and Clinical Nutrition Managers
DESTINATION10 for RDN’s and CNM’s is a performance improvement process used by food service and clinical nutrition teams to enable them to reach the highest levels of excellence within a short period of time.
Below are Clinical Nutrition Services we provide:
- Malnutrition Education and Training Program
- Improve quality of patient care in both adult and pediatric patient care settings
- Successfully maintaining and increasing malnutrition clinical nutrition training and reimburse outcomes.
- Nutrition Focused Physical Assessment (NFPA)
- Nutrition Care Process and Effective & Efficient Charting (includes chart review)
- The Nutrition Care Process is designed to improve the consistency and quality of individualized care for patients/clients or groups.
- Culturally Competency in Clinical Nutrition
- Policies & Procedures Review and Update Support
- Empowering the Clinical Nutrition Manager
- TPN Appropriateness and Implementation of Nutrition Support Teams
- Clinical Nutrition Audit
Our goal is to improve the quality of care for all patients and provide dietitians with the education, training and tools they need to provide the best for their patients.